Contact our Helpdesk
Our technician may ask you to install / run one of the below support tools
Splashtop SOS on Demand (one-time access only)
Splashtop (unattended) remote access (permanent access, where you can control when we can connect)
Our helpdesk is available during business hours (Monday – Friday : 9am – 5pm) for all questions.
Outside these businesshours, and during National Holidays, we are available for emergency support.
We can be reached :
- via Our Customer Portal ** with your email address and personal password.
- by sending an e-mail to email@example.com **
- or by phone if you wish to speak to a representative:
+599 9 650 3831 ( Curacao)
+297 290 1570 (Aruba)
+31 85 3010924 ( The Netherlands)
**(non urgent support requests that will be handled during business hours)
Emergency support is : your system is down, continuous PMS or POS error messages remain even during/after a reorganization and/or reboot of your PC, no communication between your Restaurant POS and PMS. Your Fiscal Software /Printer is non-functional and you cannot perform sales.
In this case always CALL the help-desk for prompt assistance , do not send an e-mail, do not send a fax, we will not see it untill our office is open. Do not send a personal WhatsApp or SMS to our Technicians, since they may be off duty.
After hours an automated attendant will answer , emergency support is only 1 choice away.
press “1” after the tone for emergency support,
press “2” after the tone to leave a voicemail for the next business-day.
If “1” is chosen, the automated attendant will confirm and explain that charges may apply, calling the
technician -on-duty directly.. please hold the line… If you hangup or the line drops kindly allow 1 minute before trying thehelp-desk number again.
Please note :
- We do not accept orders for consumables ( paper, ribbons, employee cards) outside business hours.
- We do not provide POS Support between 11pm and 6am other than troubleshooting the unlikely event of a failed end-of-day, or if a 24-hour POS help-desk contract is in place.
- We do not provide with passwords if these are not available through your it-responsible or manager.
- We do not “assist/train/guide” new (night-)staff who have not been trained, nor have been provided with procedures, in running PMS Night-audits or Micros End-of-Day or any other day-to-day procedures.
- Please use the central help-desk number, and not personal cell-phone numbers of our technicians, unless instructed so by the technician for that particular request. There’s a team available to assist, where as an individual technician may not be available at your time of call. Do not send requests through BB-Pin ,WhatsApp or SMS. Telephone, Fax and E-mail only.